Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Celeste's new house pictures-

This is for my friends new house, Celeste Brown!!! It is a great house built by my favorite school BA!!! ha, ha!! anyway I had a blast painting for her son and step-daughter!!! These pictures will be hanging in Marshall's bathroom!(notice the wash cloth on the ground)
This is Marshall's picture for his room! Celeste and I were inspired by Emma's favorite thing painted by my friend Sarah Largen.... I had his sheet and painted from that... It is a safari theme if you can't tell!!
This is for Maghan's bathroom... shower curtain below!!! What do you paint a college student??


At last, my favorite.. the family tree! At their new house, they have a pond with ducks!!! I loved this family tree!!! The picture doesn't do it justice!!





1 comment: