Saturday, March 28, 2009

A bIg CoMpLiMeNt tO mE!

I love my first guitar to paint!! I got a big compliment and I'm smiling from ear to ear... this will be hanging in our favorite cousin dr.'s office!! Yes, Dr. Mike Montesi will be hanging this in his office!! It makes me feel so honored... His wife saw it and emailed me about putting it in his office.. I feel like I will be famous soon!!! Ha, Ha.. It really is a huge compliment to me! Thank you Montesi Family! Love you!!! Can't wait to see it up- since it seems like I visit the office once a week with someone in my family!!


2 comments:

  1. Heather.....it looks FABULOUS in Mike's office.....it's hanging above his computer desk that's in the hall right outside his personal office....the nurses were going crazy over it this morning! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from April's blog.

    Love the painting!

    ReplyDelete